Monday, August 31, 2009

ed hardy rhinestone cap


Tonight I just hung around some shopping halls and bought some clothes at a very cheap price with good quality.Because they were just taken away from some emporium here in my city.And I found recently rhinestone is a material usually used in fashion goods.They are much much cheaper than real diamonds but can be as shining as diamonds!They can make a girl very pearlescent in a crowd.Look at this black Ed Hardy rhinestone cap,is it very hip and cool?I remember last time I saw from a picture that the Disney star Vanessa Hudgens wearing an Ed Hardy white baseball hat and in sportswear and just walked out of a store.If I were a boy I would like to go to her and talk to her,as a girl I would do this too.I think to be hip is a lifestyle of being kind,optimistic,ebullient and easy to talk to.This black one is just passing the information of Ed Hardy's coolness,artical value and lifestyle.Look at this one with many rhinestones.Imagine you are under the sun or so many lights,how would you look?Of course flaring,gleamy,illuminant and luminous!So why not make yourself cool,hip and shining?Make an Ed Hardy rhinestone cap your own,you can be like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment